Dr. Radovic - 30 Years of Podiatry Experience
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Initial Consultation with Dr. Radovic
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Radovic, with available same-day appointments! Looks to the most experienced podiatrist in Orange County with over 30 years of experience. Expert podiatry for Ingrown Toenails, Foot Infections, and Urgent Matters, such as for any Severe Foot & Ankle Pain. Completely eliminate any feet pain.
Our office is near you in Orange County.
All of our office visits strict safety protocols for your safety as well as the safety of our employees.
Dr. Radovic Advantages:
- Face-to-Face time with the doctor. We don't rush your visit with us.
- Initial Expert opinion, treatment recommendations, referrals, e-prescriptions directly to your pharmacy and follow up as needed.
- Triple board-certified. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is certified in foot, rear-foot reconstruction and ankle surgery.
- Working with patients in Orange County since 1989.
Sounds Great! How do I schedule an appointment?
Fill out the "Schedule Your Appointment Form", call or email to schedule your Telemedicine appointment. We are also offering same-day appointments!
Office Phone (preferred): (949) 493-8020
- New Patients: Download from our website and complete paperwork and email or fax to the office. Call us to have us send it to you.
- Download the Zoom app to your device (phone or computer with camera).
- We will send you a reminder prior to your appointment.
What is the Cost? Do you accept insurance?
- We accept most insurances except for HMOs, California Care, and MediCal. (unless you have a point of service option with your plan). We offer reasonable fees for patients who wish to forego insurance and use HSA accounts. We also provide documentation for patients to submit to their insurance.